The Sidebars: Catagories of Art you can Explore and Add to (email@example.com)
Below: A definition of the campaigns we are trying to create which require your help!
:::Definition for Normal People::
* I am a 20 year old college student that wants to change the world.
* I used to volunteer in a small Oxfam shop in London, England
* I do art, every kind
* One day, my friend asked me "How can you do Theater when Children are dying in Africa?" It hit me.
* My husband and I created a campaign:
* "Art=Food". Food for Thought for Those who Are Hungry: Asking for 1$ every time you buy groceries to go to aid hunger. Once we get this passed as an NGO we would like to create a nation-wide organization that lets you donate $1 to hunger at the press of your cashier/self service button.
* I think Broadway should Link with Oxfam and ONE to link entertainment with solving hunger.
* In the future, I see a percentage of our taxes, given to Oxfam and ONE foundation.
* In a local and global sense, art of excellent quality will be shared with those in need. not only monetary donations will be made, but something else which exposes the needy to the world of art. Hopefully, this will also increase literacy.
* Which brings up my
* DE@FOC.US program,
which brings art to people in need to heal them not to focus on their pain
* So, we are excited
* but of course need funding, ideas, networking, a 5013C, and Arttttttttttttttttttttt
* help us CHANGE THE WORLD
* Thanks :)
:::Definition for Artists::
(Influences: postsecret.blogspot.com, Magnum Photos, ... )